Monday, February 22, 2010

Babies

I wish that I could make it very clear to people that I will have a baby when I am ready and not before...if I have any more! I love my kids and I am not opposed to having more but this year has been rough for us and we just want a little time. Plus...if we have another child we will have to buy a new care and possibly a new house (or at least do some extensive remodeling of the basement). Neither is within our reach right now. And...just for the record....it doesn't make me a bad person to disagree with...others on this subject!

2 comments:

missy said...

It has always...well, ticked me off...how much other people think they know about what you should do, and when. When the reality is, it's no one's business but yours, and you shouldn't have to explain or defend any part of your private life! People used to take it upon themselves to tell me, every stinkin' time they saw me, not to fill my back yard with boy's trying for a girl...my 2 boys were 6 and 8-I wanted to black their eye!!
Sorry-I get irked about this subject :)

Tenille said...

Oh it is okay to get irked! I do too! I am trying to do the right thing. I WANT to have more kids but Mike and I are not just taking our time and making sure that it is right. I just wish other people could see that and understand that we are not going against the church teachings or them by waiting a little. The church didn't say that we had to have a baby every year for the rest of our lives.

Contributors