Saturday, July 18, 2009

So...I was having a dilemma today. I can't find any clothes that fit me. My skinny clothes, from before the baby, are too tight still and my fat clothes, from after, are getting too big. The ones that do fit me were all dirty because I am soooo behind on the laundry. Ask Holli, she has seen my laundry pile. Anyway, as I was standing there trying to find something to wear, the solution hit me. I AM BECOMING A NUDIST!! Do you know how easy my life would be? I wouldn't have to try to find something to fit or even worry about what to wear at all. And...I wouldn't have to ever do laundry. Hmmm...something to think about, eh?

3 comments:

Holli said...

Hmm... no laundry sounds good. I saw a sign for a nudist ranch outside of Kamas. Just in case... :)

Heather Rose said...

i only wish i were brave enough to really do that :)

Tenille said...

I wish I were brave enough too!! It is too hot and I hate all of my clothes!!

Contributors