Friday, July 3, 2009

Fat or Flat

Ok, so I am not perfect at it but I have been really trying to lose weight. I have been trying not to eat as much, especially sweets, and I have been doing ok. I have also been working out and running two miles 3x a week. However, nothing seems to be getting any smaller. Nothing except my bustline. It is maddening!! The things we want smaller just keep growing or stay the same and the things we want to stay the same or get larger, shrink, sag, or dissappear. I am not asking for much. I don't want to look like a super model. I just want to feel good about myself and feel pretty. I just wish...I don't know. I just wish that I could lose the weight and not lose my....assests. And...I wish Mike would get a job so that I could get more clothes. Nothing I have fits me anymore and I think that makes me feel worse.

2 comments:

Holli said...

I know how you feel. I've hardly been eating any sweets and I exercise 3-4x a week, in addition to my outdoorsy job. But I still keep gaining weight. I, at the very least want to stop gaining, before it becomes a problem. But I don't know what else I can do.
So, now you've heard my rant for the day.

Tenille said...

I hate that!! I hate starving and still gaining. It stinks. We should have a food fest. I'm not losing any weight anyway.

Contributors