Saturday, December 26, 2009

Fat Busting 2010!

Ok...I know that losing weight is like, the number one new year resolution. So...ok...I am not original, who cares!! I do not think that I am fat but having my precious little ones has, let's say, changed me. I WANT TO GET AT LEAST SOME OF IT BACK!!!!
So...this year I AM GOING TO LOSE 10 POUNDS. That is all, just ten. I am realistic. My other goal is to exercise every day no matter what. I am going go to the gym 3 days a week and lift weights and do some cardio/ weights at home every day. I am. I will be a new slimmer me before we know it. JUST YOU WAIT!!

4 comments:

Holli said...

That sounds reasonable! Go Tenille! I want to get in better shape and trim up a bit, too. Maybe the Wii Fit will help me exercise more often. :) Good luck!

Tenille said...

Good luck to you too!!

Holli said...

So, I just opened up our Wii fit and tried it out. It said I was just barely overweight. :( So I've got a definite goal to lose weight, too!

Tenille said...

Man...I hate the weight issue!! I never really worried too much until I started having kids. That made things hard and a lot of it is beyond my control.

Contributors