Wednesday, December 30, 2009

*sigh*http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif

Today has not been a good day. :(

Yeah....okay....I really want to do good on my diet but then I see something that I really want to eat and...I eat it. Sick, I know.


Maybe I should just give up!! What do you think? Should I keep trying? Are the last five or ten pounds really worth it? I worked out this morning but I don't think it will do me any good.

Confession....I at about four pieces of pizza. Yeah they were small but that doesn't really matter. Then, of course, I couldn't resist a few pieces of Christmas candy and a piece of M's Bday cake. Then I had to have some milk to drink.

I guess that I will just have to try harder tomorrow. I don't want to give up and be like this forever but IT IS HARD. I hate not being able to eat what I want, when I want to.

Sigh....double sigh.


3 comments:

Holli said...

I've actually never tried dieting before. Until recently, I've had an active life and never had a need for dieting. I try to eat healthy, but I pretty much let myself eat anything I want. Sadly, I'm sure this will not be the case for long.
Anyway, I'm sorry I don't have any advice for you. Just don't give up! And for what it's worth, I think you look great right now. Don't stress too much about your weight. You really do look great!

missy said...

I saw your address on your facebook and came to visit-I like blogs better :)
I have, like 45 pounds to loose (or more), but the food keeps calling me too. My daughter in law just txt me this address today-give it a look and see what you think
http://hungry-girl.com/

I looked the the one called "girls bite out" its got great recipes and low calories-even for cake!!!

Tenille said...

Holli--I was always pretty much the same. I think that part of the problem now is that I am not as active as I used to be. It is probably a lame excuse, but I have a hard time getting out and just doing things with all of the boys. You look awesome too so don't stress.

Missy--glad to have you here!! I hate the "battle of the bulge". It just seems never ending and unfair. The food calls me too, unfortunately. Thanks for the address. I will check it out.

Contributors