Monday, October 17, 2011

So...I always know when this time of year hits. Oldest kiddie has a cough that will probably last all winter long and I have a sinus infection. Yippie! Right on schedule. I have mid-terms next week. The best part of it all....I love laying around with a heating pack. :) I am glad that school doesn't last forever...even if it feels like it does! Three papers to right this week and studying for a mid-term plus writing a lesson for Sunday and learning a piano solo...this week should be a blast. Oh, and a concert on Friday night...which WILL be fun! Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Good luck, Tenille! We are starting in with the winter yucks, too!

Tenille said...

I am finally feeling better! It just always seems to hit at about the same time every year. Guess that is the way it goes. At least Max didn't get sick and the other kids seemed to get better fast. I was sick the longest. :)

Contributors