Monday, October 3, 2011

while at the doctor's office today....my oldest and my youngest had checkups.....i witnessed a truly lovely thing. when the doctor started doing my oldest son's checkup, my baby started to whimper and whine. he REALLY did not like the doctor messing with his brother. he started to get really agitated and fussy. when the doctor stopped....my little man calmed down but watched that doctor like a hawk. then i had my little man on the table and he started to roll to his side and my big guy jumped up and put his hand on his tummy and said, "mom! you gotta watch him so he won't roll off and get hurt!!" he was nervous for his brother and when the little buy got his shots the big guy wanted to hold his hand and told him that it would be okay. :) I love that they feel like they should protect each other. made me feel good....actually, made me feel SUPER good!! love all my guys.

1 comment:

Alice and Richard said...

I love that! You can pick on your siblings all you want, but if anyone else tries to, you go into protector-mode real fast!

Contributors