Sunday, December 11, 2011

ten things i am grateful for:
1. i am grateful that i can see
2. i am grateful that i can hear my babies, music and everything
3. i am grateful that i can walk and run and enjoy the beauty of the earth
4. i am grateful that i have a healthy body that can have babies
5. i am grateful that i can play the piano
6. i am grateful that i can laugh
7. i am grateful that i can sing
8. i am grateful that i can dance
9. i am grateful that i can hold my babies in my arms
10.i am grateful that i can cry and feel joy and sorrow

Read the first story in your December Ensign and join me in gratitude for our blessings.

2 comments:

Holli said...

I am grateful for wonderful in-laws who make me feel a part of the family!

Tenille said...

What? Who are you? :)
Love you too!! And Achaia.

Contributors