Wednesday, December 7, 2011

This quote kind of took me back and made me think a little bit. Each life is a gift, a special gift from God. We are brought together for many different reasons. This just made me think of Mike and our boys and our life.
"maybe you and I were meant
to create this life
because this life
was meant to change the world."

Thank you Mike! Thank you for standing by me when I felt crazy and angry. Thank you for reminding me of how important our boys are. I can not help but appreciate each and every one of them and the blessings that they bring to me and my life. And for each of them, I have you to thank. Thanks for my babies. Love you more than you will ever know.

4 comments:

Sabrina J. Shy said...

I love that quote Tenille!

Tenille said...

I thought that is was pretty cool too. I love things that remind me that my boys were meant to come to me and to Mike and to come at this time. Sometimes it is hard to remember. :)

Judd and Heather said...

That is a great quote. I also Love it! I wish I had seen it when I found out we were having a boy. I will have to print it out and put it somewhere in case the next one is a boy too. :)

Tenille said...

I wish that I had had it too Heather. Although Mike said something very similar to me when I was pregnant with Grey and I almost killed him! :)

Contributors