Thursday, January 19, 2012

if you happen to come to my house and you see the piles of laundry littering the floor and the dirty dishes in the sink and the dust on every surface, please keep in mind that today i have:
washed five loads of laundry
folded three loads of laundry
dressed four people, besides myself
listened to two lectures
finished two assignments
started a lesson
read two chapter (20 pages each)
fixed two meals...so far
"exercised"
negotiated at least five thousand peace treaties
located a couple hundred missing artifacts
and cleaned up 3 major disaster areas.
and my day is only half over!!
i do more than you see and i am sure that you do more than i see! so....smile instead of frown at my dirty house. it is a work in progress.

6 comments:

Holli said...

I love this! You are amazing! Keep it up!

Tenille said...

Thanks Holli. :) I think all moms are amazing. The things we do in a day are awe inspiring.

Alice and Richard said...

Well said, Tenille!

Amber said...

;) Just like mine!

Tenille said...

Amber...I think more of our houses are like this than we realize! :) My house goes through phases. Sometimes it is clean. Today we spent all day cleaning and I swear that it got dirtier. Oh well!

Sabrina J. Shy said...

Sounds familiar! We're still in our pajamas here!!!

Contributors