Friday, February 3, 2012

Sometimes after you have been married for a while it becomes too easy to forget how special and wonderful your spouse is. I know I accuse Mike of this often enough even though I am just as guilty of it myself. So...I am going to try to be more appreciative of Mike. He does so many little things to help me out. Like today, I have been going crazy because I have not been able to find my favorite chapstick for a long time. (I have terrible problems with dry skin/lips in the winter) I am very particular about the chapstick I use because of allergies and I hate weird tasting chapstick and such. Anyway, even though he was tired after work this morning he went to Walmart and finally found it for me! He wrote a sweet little note on the package and left it in the van for me to find when I headed out. He is amazing! So...I have pulled out the Love Dare book that was given to me a while back and I am preparing to start on a 40 day journey of relearning to appreciate/love my husband the way I did "way back when". Shouldn't be too hard. Love you tons Mike and you are A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!. Thank you so much for all you do for us. I love you.

2 comments:

Sabrina J. Shy said...

Oh gosh, I went through this last year too! I had to learn to look through "rose-colored glasses" again and appreciate my hubby for the things he does so well.

Tenille said...

I think that it is a very easy think to do. Especially once you start having kiddos because you get so caught up in life and the busyness of it....at least I do. Plus...with Mike working graves and going to school we really barely see each other. Life just gets in the way.

Contributors