Friday, February 17, 2012

i heard on a movie once, "i am one good stomach flu away from my goal weight." or something like that. well....i can now say that i WAS one good stomach flu away from my monthly goal weight. :( too bad it won't last long!! however, in my quest for full disclosure and to encourage less embarrassment surrounding our weight and our body image....i started DECEMBER at 154 and i am now weighing in at 139. i will probably gain at least 4 pounds back as soon as i dare to eat again. :) anyway....i was at about 142 for a while and then went back up to about 146 then got sick. we shall see how much i can hold onto. getting closer to my goal every day!! (oh...my goal for February was 140...if not less)

2 comments:

Judd and Heather said...

I'm sorry you've been so sick!! I HATE BEING SICK! :(
When I'm working back in Brigham (feb 27!) I am going to start going to Zumba.. You can come if you want!

Tenille said...

That would be so fun! We should.

Contributors