Friday, March 30, 2012

ok....in keeping with my goal of full disclosure.....March's goal weight was 135. I made it...barely! I am now going to move on to April. i am going to try to workout more and eat healthyish....lets face it...I can not diet! at least not strictly. my goal for april is to lose and maintain a loss of 5 more pounds and to work out every day for at least 30 minutes. we shall see how it goes...workout time seems to take a back burner during the school semester....especially the last little bit. but I can do it. :) keep up the good work all you beautiful ladies and to my little friend who i want to encourage....you are gorgeous! gads...if you are fat than i am GODZILLA/ELEPHANT/GIGANTOR woman. you are SO SO SO NOT fat. please don't let others define you and don't let them tell you what you can and cannot do! "they" will always try to pull you down but i hope you will NOT let them. 135....i weigh 135. i am not ashamed of who i am. as Grey would say, "you can't make me!! na na na na na!!!

3 comments:

Holli said...

Tenille, you are amazing!

Sabrina J. Shy said...

Way to go Tenille! You really do look terrific, I'm proud of your determination!

My goal seems further away now but hopefully this week's blood work will enlighten me and tell me how to get there!

Tenille said...

Sabrina...I hope you figure things out too!

Contributors