Wednesday, June 10, 2009

When it rains....

The current weather has made me think about how things work in my life. Mike has been out of a job and looking for one since March. The last few months have been very slow, dry months for him. He hasn't had any interviews and there haven't even been many jobs to apply for. He has been a little frustrated and I have been super stressed. I don't mind working but I HATE being forced to. Anyway, now comes the rain. Mike has been called to interview for three jobs within the last three days. Which is a blessing!! But now he is stressed because he is worried about having to choose which job to take. He is hoping that he can make the right choice. Isn't life funny? Nothing for weeks and now the interviews are just pouring down!

2 comments:

Holli said...

Wow! I am really glad to hear there are some new prospects. Luckily Mike's stress of choosing a job won't last too long. Let us know how it all goes!

Tenille said...

Yeah. We are excited to finally find a job, hopefully!

Contributors