Tuesday, May 19, 2009

We have sunk as low as we can.....

Mike and I have become so desperate!! We don't even have a pair of shoes for our poor, poor little baby Grey!! We have been forced to sink lower than we ever have been before and we have had to take desperate measures to keep his poor pink piggies from being burned by the sun or scraped by the harsh ground or....worse of all being pinched to death by crazy old ladies!!! AAAAAHHHHHHH!!! The horrors!! So...we slithered into payless shoes as quiet as a thief. We crept to the back as quiet as we could. (which really sounded like a train wreck cause we had all three boys and they were all hungry) Once to the back we looked shoe after shoe while casing the joint. Then....we slipped a handsome shoe onto Grey's little piggies and wondered around a bit more to look less suspicious and then walked out the door our prize snug on Grey's toes!

Ok....that is not entirely the truth. We didn't set out to steal the shoes but we really did!! I put the shoes on Grey because I thought they were soooo handsome!! Then...we got distracted and we left in a hurry because we wanted to go eat lunch before I had to go to work. When we were walking in the door at Subway I saw those cute little shoes still snuggly on Grey's little toes. HEE-HEE!!!! Whoops. Mike had to take them back and tell them that we stole the shoes right out from under their noses!! AWKWARD!!

2 comments:

Holli said...

Wow- What a story! I'm glad he got some shoes, even if you had to be a bit mischievious! But it happens- people get distracted all the time, especially with three boys.

Tenille said...

Yeah! I was just glad that Mike was there to take them back cause I was sooo embarrassed. I might have just kept them! JK

Contributors