Sunday, June 21, 2009

Whine, whine, whine whine, whine....

Sometimes I feel as if I am acting like my kids. I feel like I whine nonstop. I guess I could claim that I have a hard, terrible life and that I am justified in whining. Or....I could just admit that I am a whiner! Ike and I have to be tested for celiac disease. It is basically an intolerance for wheat or anything with wheat, gluten, rye or barley in it. If you don't know, those things are in basically everything. The things that they aren't in they are added to. It sucks!! If Ike and I test positive then we will have to avoid anything that has those things in them. Suck, suck!!

1 comment:

Holli said...

Wow! That does suck! I hope you two don't test positive.
PS. I think I will be up for Sarah's pageant on Friday night.

Contributors