Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU!!!

I am very excited for the new year! First of all, I love even numbers. I don't know why but I do. Secondly, I love new starts and a new year just feels so clean. I especially love that we start the new year with snow. It always feels so fresh and peaceful.

Soooo....last night was a bad night for the diet. Oh well. I did good until M got home from work. Then we had nachos for dinner which is one of our favorite meals. It was awesome and delicious. I tried to only eat a little but it didn't work. Then we had cinnamon rolls, candy bars and milk to celebrate the new year. We didn't make it to midnight though. The kids were in bed by 9:30 and we were in bed by 10. Guess we ARE getting oLd.

I cleaned house all morning to avoid food. My house is so clean AND I haven't snacked at all!!


No comments:

Contributors