Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Bright Spots, on a Dreary Day

So....today has totally been a dreary day. Not just because it is dreary outside either. I have had a MASSIVE headache all day. It is probably just from staying up too late last night and getting up too early today. By the by, P90X was okay today but is still kicking my butt!! That is okay. I am sticking to it, and to my diet. Yay! I didn't think that I would make it through. I can barely walk and, let's face it folks, I AM HUNGRY! *sigh*

Then...the book that I have been waiting for finally came! It is a replica of an 1830's Book of Mormon and I am totally pumped! I heard that it is absolutely awesome to read and so, I bought it for myself as an early, way early, birthday gift. Thanks hubs for not being too mad. ;)

My other bright, shining spot today was hot chocolate. I am thankful that I stuck to my diet so that I could reward myself with an afternoon snack of Chocolate Mint Truffle hot chocolate. Yum!

Maybe this day isn't so bad after all! Even the boys are playing quietly...miracles DO happen.


No comments:

Contributors