Saturday, January 2, 2010

My sweet little man

Ok--so I am into the colored text lately....get over it.

I was laying my baby down for a nap today and just decided to give him a little extra snuggle, which is fun when he is tired because he will actually hold still and let me love him. Anyway, I just felt a little overwhelmed by the love that I have for my boys. I can't imagine my life without them, even though it would be easier, it would be so lonely. He started to get giggly and wiggly so I knew that it was time to lay him down. ( I LOVE HIS LAUGH) AS I put him down I was so thankful that my babies are being raised in a home of love and comfort. It breaks my heart to think of all of the babies that don't have all the things that my kids have. Even the basic things like love and comfort. I pray that I can be a blessing to my kids.


Contributors