Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I don't even know what to say. Mike didn't get the job with Kohl's. Now...he doesn't really have any other promising jobs on the horizon. No new interviews set up or anything. He has applied for so many jobs and I think that it is starting to wear on him. But...there just doesn't seem to be a lot of jobs out there. Ok, that's not true, there are a lot of jobs but none that would pay him very well. We are trying not to be picky but we do need a job that pays us enough to live!! He is really trying hard but nothing seems to be working. And...on the selfish end. I AM TIRED OF WORKING SO MUCH!!!!! I feel like I am never home and I never get to do anything but work. My boss just called and asked me if I could handle more hours and of course I said yes because Mike didn't get the job. But...my entire being was screaming NO, NO, NO!!!! I just don't know what to do any more. I am tired of trying and I just want to sit down and bawl but I have to be strong because I have to hold the family together. I have to keep going and keep everyone else going. It is exhausting!!!! And...we don't have insurance and I can't get it through my jobs so I am totally freaking out about the boys. I don't want them to do anything because I am afraid they will get hurt or sick. A girl in Cuj's class just came down with the chicken pox and I am totally going to have a heart attack!!! I don't think that I can take much more of this.

2 comments:

Holli said...

I am so sorry about Kohls. And about your stress. I can't even imagine how crazy it must be! Just hang in there and do your best. I love you and think you're awesome!

Randi Jo said...

I am not sure if you remember me I am a friend of Mike's from when he lived in Logan. I am sorry to hear about Mike. I am in the same boat right now. If you will send him a hello from Randi Jo that would be great. Thanks. Hoping things get better for you soon!!!

Contributors