Saturday, May 9, 2009

It's raining now baby!!

I think that I am having a nervous breakdown! I had a meeting this morning at Curves, which I forgot. So...I had to rush over there. Grey had to wait for an extra hour to nurse but by the time I got home I was so wound up and upset that my milk wouldn't let down. I am a little worried that it is drying up because I am so stressed all of the time. But...he did finally take a bottle from me. I am going to keep nursing him at night and in the morning but I may not during the day. Then I had to work for Ali's. I don't mind that job but I wisht I didn't have to go every day. I feel like I am going crazy! I just run from one thing to the next and I never seem to get anything done. Now, all three of my boys are sick. Poor little Ike is the worst. He just sits and whimpers and shakes. It makes me feel so sad!! Corb has a cough and Grey has a runny nose but Ike is sick, sick, sick! It makes me want to cry. We had a weiner roast tonight with Caleb and Holli but Ike was so sick that he couldn't even enjoy it. He just sat in a chair all wrapped up in blankets and shivered. Finally, I just brought him in and he fell asleep.
I guess that it is true what they say, "when it rains, it pours". I was walking along on a perfectly sunny day and all of the sudden I felt a little drop of rain on my head. Then, before I knew it, before I could blink or run for cover, the "sky" opened up. And now I am standing in the rain, drenched, cold and sick of it with no umbrella or cover in sight. Stupid rain.

No comments:

Contributors