Tuesday, April 14, 2009

FYE

Well.....FYE was a no go. Mike didn't have enough experience, I guess. So we are still jobless. For now. It is a little depressing. The only good side of it is that Mike is finally getting some stuff done at the house!! Yesterday he actually did yard work. It was fun and it is nice to be able to get some things done that I have wanted to do for years. You know...I thought that I would really get sick of Mike being home all of the time, but I'm not. I love having him here to help me and to play with the boys. They love it too. Of course, we are worried about money but the time together is nice. I actually remember why I fell in love with him!! He is a fun guy! We are trying to just stay positive and productive. Mike is looking as hard as he can for a job and in the meantime we are staying busy. I think that I will take the job at the home health place, at least part time. Then we will be able to make our house payments at least. Curves, Ali's Angels, and mom. Three jobs. Wow. Oh, and Mary Kay. So...I guess four. So much for being a lady of leisure.

3 comments:

Heather Rose said...

Tenille!! i freakin love you i just read your comment you left on my blog your such a sweat heart! thanks for the comment :) I was going to say i would love to go walking with you but it sounds like your way busy now.
sorry bout fye hang in there he will get something. i totaly understand what it feels like.
let us know if you need anyting.

oh ya and send those boys over every once in a while :)
thanks again!

Holli said...

Just fyi. I heard that Natalie is going to have a baby and they are going to name him Matthew!! I just wanted to let you know that since I know that you wanted to name your boy that. Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Holli said...

That was Caleb up above. But this is Holli now. Faye was a pseudonym from high school shenanigans.
It sounds like you will be busy! I'm glad that Ali's Angels will work out for you. Let me know if you need someone to watch the boys on Fridays. I will have Fridays off every week this summer. Good luck!

Contributors