Saturday, April 11, 2009

HERE"S THE REST

Okay, so it was my Mom and Dad at the door. They can't get enough of me I guess!! Anyway, I had a lot of fun at my parents house. I really enjoy being at home and just spending time hanging out. It was cool and we ate a lot of awesome food. It was fun to visit with my sisters and my sisters-in-law and get to know them all better. However...the older I get the more truth I see in the phrase, you can't go home again. I always feel a little sad going home and realizing that it isn't my home anymore. I miss the small town I grew up in sometimes. I miss the people, people that knew me and my family. People that watched me grow up and cared about me and what happened to me. Some of them have left too but mostly it just feels like I have moved on and they have forgotten me. It is weird and a little sad I guess. I want to find a place like that for my boys. A place where they can grow up and feel like home. However, I know that a lot of that feeling is because of my family and the fact that they were there. I hope that I can help them get that feeling in our house. I hope that I can find a place that will give them a good childhood. One like I had with lots of love and fun.

No comments:

Contributors