Saturday, April 25, 2009

Meh...

It's ok Faye. Mike really is good with the boys and the only one that I really worry about missing a meal is Ike. Corb is big enough that he is ok and Grey never misses a meal, thanks to me. But Ike is sooo skinny! But....I gave them popcorn and a fruit snack and instant breakfast and let them stay up and watch a movie and snack when I got home so it turned out ok. Mike really tries hard. But no one, absolutely NOT ONE SINGLE PERSON, is as good as Mom!! Right? Atleast I think so. I just know them better than anyone else. I am not a perfect mom but I have spent every day with them since they were born and I just know them. It will be the same for you, you will see. It is amazing!!!

1 comment:

Holli said...

Just a funny side note:
Caleb's alarm on his phone went off today about 5:00pm. He had set himself a reminder so he wouldn't forget to eat dinner. (And this is totally unrelated to Mike.) He said he just gets distracted and forgets. I thought it was pretty funny, because I would reckon getting hungry would remind you, but he said he still forgets. Go figure. :)

Contributors