Thursday, April 9, 2009

sigh

Well....the day has started. The boys are fighting and yelling already and I am tired. I can't seem to get them to just play and be nice. They fight over the games and tv and toys and anything that they can. I want to scream and go crazy!! I think that I just need to be nicer to them and not yell so much so....I try. I don't know if it really helps or not. It seems to. Especially with Corbin. He responds better to kindness. But lately he cries about everything. I guess it is just the age. At least I hope so. This madness goes on forever it seems. Then, all of the sudden, we have a day or two that they get along great! No fighting, no yelling. Just kindness and fun. I wish it could always be like that. Sigh.....

1 comment:

Holli said...

I suppose it makes the good days all that much better! Funny how that works, eh?

Contributors