Thursday, April 16, 2009

Home again, home again, jig-a-dee-jig!!

I just finished my first shift back at Ali's Angels. It was interesting. I had forgotten how much I like working with the elderly but at the same time I missed and worried about my boys. The only way that I can stand it is because I know that Mike is with them. I think he feels a little weird sending me to work and staying home with the boys but it will work for now. The scheduler swears that she will work around Grey's schedule so that is nice. And...we have to have money smoehow. So...until Mike gets a job it will have to do. I am really excited to come home though. I do a little jig. The boys are happy to see me too. Ike ran to the door and hugged me as tight as he could and Cuj said that he had been missing me so much. I can't really tell what Grey thought but I think he was happy! I hope it works out but I also hope that Mike gets a job soon so that I can be with my babies.

2 comments:

Heather Rose said...

I'm little jealous of you. well just a little. hows mike's job hunting going? any luck yet?

Tenille said...

Job hunt is going ok, just slow. There doesn't seem to be a lot out there for him. It is frustrating!! I like working but it worries me to be away from the boys. I imagine all kinds of things that can go wrong.

Contributors