Saturday, April 25, 2009

WHAT?!!!!

I just hear the craziest thing on TV. This lady was complaining because she couldn't go to Bergdorfs, I don't know how to spell it, but she was complaining that she couldn't go there because of the economy. But...not for the reason you may think. Her husband is an exec in one of the companies that just got a big bailout from the government and she is afraid that if she goes and buys things at Bergdorfs that people will be mad at her and judge her unfairly. So...she has to have it delivered!!! What a hardship!! I couldn't believe that is what she was complaining about! I have to work two parttime jobs just to buy food for my family and I am not the worst case that I have heard of!! At least I still have my home and food and money in the bank. I was so angry. I can't believe that people can be so selfish and self-centered. She should really open her eyes and look around.

1 comment:

Holli said...

Wow! That is ridiculous! Who is even going to recognize her at the store?!

Contributors